Product Overview nosler 260 remington ammo
If you’re a fan of the 260 Remington rifle, you know that choosing the right ammunition is critical to getting the best performance from your firearm. With so many options on the market, it can be tough to know where to start. That’s where this guide comes in. We’ve put together a comprehensive resource that covers everything you need to know about 260 Remington ammo, from the different types of bullets to the best loads for your rifle.
Nosler Trophy Grade ammunition is high quality, production-run ammunition manufactured to strict tolerances and inspected as it is hand-packaged. Trophy Grade features Nosler Custom brass and the dependable, high performing bullets you know and trust.
Nosler 260 remington Loaded with a 130gr Spitzer AccuBond® Bullet and Nosler® Premium Brass
This Trophy Grade ammunition is loaded with Nosler’s AccuBond bonded core 260 remington. Through a proprietary bonding process that eliminates voids in the bullet core, AccuBond marries Nosler’s traditional copper-alloy jacket with its special lead-alloy core. The result is a bullet that flies true, penetrates deep, won’t cause extensive barrel fouling, and will retain 60-70% of its weight. The white polymer tip helps protect against deformation while initiating expansion upon impact.
- Types of 260 Remington Ammo
- Factory Loaded 260 Remington Ammo
- Handloaded 260 Remington Ammo
- Bullet Types for 260 Remington Ammo
- Full Metal Jacket (FMJ)
- Hollow Point (HP)
- Soft Point (SP)
- Ballistic Tip
- Recommended 260 remington load data
- Varget Powder
- H4350 Powder
- H4831SC Powder
- Berger Bullets
- Sierra MatchKing Bullets
- Choosing the Right 260 Remington Ammo
- Know Your Purpose
- Consider Your Rifle
- Check Your Local Laws
|Grain Weight||130 Grains|
|Muzzle Velocity||2700 Feet Per Second|
|Muzzle Energy||2104 Foot Pounds|
|Bullet Style||Bonded Polymer Tip|
|Bullet Brand And Model||Nosler AccuBond|
|G1 Ballistic Coefficient||0.488|
- The 260 Remington cartridge was first introduced in 1997.
- Factory loaded 260 Remington ammo is widely available from major ammunition manufacturers.
- Handloading 260 Remington cartridge allows you to fine-tune the load for your rifle.
- Full metal jacket bullets are typically used for target shooting and plinking.
- Hollow point and soft point bullets are ideal for hunting.
- Ballistic tip and partition bullets are designed for maximum expansion and accuracy.
- Varget, H4350, and H4831SC powders are popular choices for reloading 260 Remington ammo.
- Berger and Sierra MatchKing bullets are both highly regarded for their accuracy and performance.
- Choosing the right 260 Remington ammo requires considering your purpose and your rifle.
- Handloaded ammo can be safe and effective, but it’s important to follow proper procedures.
- The effective range of 260 Remington ammo depends on factors such as bullet weight and barrel length.
- 260 Remington ammo is a popular choice for hunting a variety of game, including deer, antelope, and even elk.
Q: What is the Effective Range of 260 Remington Ammo? A: The effective range of 260 Remington ammo depends on several factors, including the bullet weight, barrel length, and shooting conditions. In general, the effective range for hunting purposes is typically around 300-400 yards.
Q: Can I Use Handloaded Ammo in My 260 Remington Rifle? A: Yes, you can use handloaded ammo in your 260 Remington rifle. However, it’s important to follow proper reloading procedures and to use quality components.
Q: What is the Best Bullet Weight
|DROP IN INCHES (100 YRD ZERO)|
|DROP IN INCHES (200 YRD ZERO)|
- FAQs About 260 Remington Ammo
- What is the Effective Range of nosler 260 rem 130 gr accubond trophy grade?
- Can I Use Handloaded Ammo in My 260 Remington Rifle?
- What is the Best Bullet Weight for 260 Ammo?
- Is 260 Ammo Good for Hunting?
Where to find the nosler 260 remington ammo for sale
Maxammodepot offers bulk 260 ammo for sale and now available in stock and no Backorder.
Our Price for this Nosler 260 ammo
Nosler 260 Rem 130 Grain AccuBond Ammunition